Education doesn’t just provide you with the knowledge that pertains to your career or building a professional network, it improves your character, and intellect and provides you with direction, and power.
Education is the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally preparing oneself or others intellectually for a mature life.
Hence, education trains the mind and character of children. It also offers them a chance for self-discovery and exploration of their unique interests. However, it is pertinent to note that the acquisition of education cuts across every age bracket.
A sound and complete education should give you the following
1. Knowledge: knowledge is the ultimate key to success. Its acquisition cuts across all ages. Education gives you knowledge that will prepare you to face and conquer the real world. When you are informed, you know your rights and freedom and by doing so, you don’t get easily exploited or cheated.
2. Tolerance: Education broadens your view about life and helps you to be able to accept other people’s opinions and preferences, even when they live in a way that you don’t agree with.
3. Confidence: Education boosts self-esteem. It gives you the confidence to express your views and opinions anywhere you find yourself.
4 Happy and stable life: Education empowers you with all you need in acquiring your basic needs. It increases your chances for better career opportunities, gives you a good social reputation and opens up new doors for you.
5. Sound Character: Education exposes you to new aspects of life different people with different stories and cultures. It helps you know how people think, and the right and wrong ways of doing things.
6. Critical Thinking Ability: Education expands your thinking ability, makes you grow curious and initiate changes. It gives you the ability to think deeply and solve problems.
7. Interpersonal Skills: Education gives life coping skills that can help you tackle many obstacles, relate well with others and be more resourceful to yourself and society at large.
In addition, what education tends to give you is what nobody can take away from you. Once you have it, you have it.
Giving everyone the right to quality education should be prioritized to keep our world alive and flourishing. Acquiring quality education should be emphasized and promoted for the growth and betterment of society.