- Using imagery to explain and illustrate your lessons can help improve a student’s memory.
- Encourage students to relax and rest. Encouraging them to observe siesta is a good idea.
- Do not present information in a large chunk; break lessons and information into smaller units.
- Encourage students to eat a healthy diet. Suggest certain memory-improving foods and fruits.
- Play classroom games that involve recollecting information. This, in a way, exercise the brain and aid memory recollection.
You May Also Like: Ways to Develop Creativity in Students